1. Job Opportunity:
Vacancy for geotechnical engineers (at L&T Infra) having atleast 5 years of experience to work on high-speed rail project package C3. Engineers will be sitting at the project office at Vasai, Mumbai. CV's to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Job opening with ITD Cementation India limited.
Brief about company profile: ITD Cementation India Limited is amongst the leading EPC players in India, undertaking heavy Civil & Infrastructure Projects. With over 9 decades of presence and having expertise in Marine Structures, Mass Rapid Transit Systems, Airports, Hydroelectric Powers, Tunnels, Dams & Irrigation, Highways, Bridges & Flyovers and Buildings & Industrial Structures.
· To study the various construction activities and try to find ways and materials to improve efficiency with the certain cost advantage (I.e. methodology / equipments / material related)
· To conduct literature survey to identify existing research and potential areas of exploration / improvement
· Develop detailed research plans, including methodologies, resources, and budgets.
· Collaborate with engineering, product development, and design teams to integrate R&D findings into product improvements.
· Effectively manage multiple R&D projects simultaneously, adhering to timelines and budgets.
· Prepare comprehensive reports, presentations, and documentation to communicate R&D progress and findings.
• BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech or higher degree in a relevant field - Civil
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in data analysis tools and software.
• Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
• Project management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance standards (if applicable).
3. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in the Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) Surathkal under the R&D project sponsored by the Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways, GOI, New Delhi.
Title of the Project: New Resilient Breakwater for Safety of Port and Harbour against Tsunami
Project Duration: 3 Years (2022-25)
The candidate may get an opportunity to register in a Ph.D. program at NITK Surathkal subject to the fulfillment of the criteria of the institute.
The detailed advertisement is attached herewith; and the same can be seen on the institute website: https://www.nitk.ac.in/
The last date for receipt of the application for the post is 06th November 2023.
4. Post Doctoral Fellowship opportunity:
IIT Guwahati has advertised for Institute Post Doctoral Fellowship IPDF, both National (N-IPDF) and Foreign (F-IPDF) for 2023-24. Interested candidates may consider applying for the same.
I have given provisions of taking N-IPDF and F-IPDF candidates on the following:
1. Reinforced Soil Structures from the Department of Civil Engineering
2. Hillslope stabilization and Rainfall Induced landslides from the Center for Disaster Management and Research.
Interested candidates are free to apply, if eligible.
The details of the eligibility and other information are given in https://iitg.ac.in/ipdf/IPDF_WEB_ADVT_2023.pdf
5. Job opportunity:
Position: Asst.Professor in Civil Engineering at Sasi Institute of Technology & Engineering, Tadepalligudem,West Godavari Dist.,A.P.
Qualification:B.Tech(Civil), M.Tech(any specialization)
Experience: Fresh /one or two years with M.Tech
Please mail your biodata to email@example.com
With best wishes,